Are you getting the three-year itch?
We may be the cure.
If you’ve worked with your marketing agency for a few years, you’re probably feeling the three-year itch.
In 1984, the average client/agency relationship lasted 7.2 years. According to recent research, these days, it’s more like three years—and even less if you’re a small-to-midsized company where things move fast.
That means around one in three companies (just like you) are looking around. Why?
- The agency doesn’t understand your business and marketplace
- There’s no link between your strategy and their creative work
- They have inexperienced people on the agency team
- They are creatively stubborn and arrogant
- They don’t respect budgets
- The agency account team is constantly changing
- They use the same channels and tactics for every single project
- They don’t achieve the objectives you set
- They miss deadlines
Sound familiar? We should meet.
Unlike most agencies, indigoOne truly partners with you. As an extension of your in-house marketing team, or as a dedicated off-site marketing department, the choice is yours.
Working together, we’ll help you revise your strategy and refine your approach to help you achieve your specific objectives — and increase the value of your company.
We think we can even help you get more out of your budget.
The best part? We’ll do it all without any drama, meltdowns or surprises.
With a solid grasp of your marketplace and your business, we can understand the challenges you’re facing and create a marketing plan and advertising that helps you overcome them.
We know marketing.
We have years of experience working at some of the world’s biggest Ad Agencies, but what matters most is the results our work generated for our clients—both large and small. Results that helped drive revenue, growth and company value.
- Tired of the revolving door at your agency and having to educate yet another newbie junior account exec?
- Seeing creative ideas that are designed to win the agency awards but do nothing for your sales?
- Or fighting with your agency over creative direction, deadlines and budget over-runs?
Let’s chat. There is a better way.
Talk to us. We can make your life a whole lot easier.
Schedule a quick 15-minute call and see if we’re right for each other. If we are, great. If not, no problem and good luck.
We’d love to help you grow your brand and company. Who knows, if you don’t get acquired you might be with us for seven years, or more.